I just got back from Japan yesterday and struggled through the fist night of jet lag. Luckily in six days Sean didn't appear to change too much, although he has a little more hair. Overall I had a good trip and am beginning to get a much better understanding of what the new job will entail. The new plant is coming along nicely. I am in awe of how big it will be. This new work experience will be truly amazing.
Tomorrow we are heading into New York City for a few days. The purpose of the trip is to do some cultural training to prepare us for the move to Japan. It will include meeting with some people who have lived there to give us some insider information. Gaye is going in with us to keep an eye on Sean. In addition to the training we plan on doing some sighseeing and Gaye and Tracy have show tickets for Wednesday night. Sean and I will do some guy stuff while they are out.
Pat
No comments:
Post a Comment