We had some friends over last night and fished the pond for the first time. We have tons of Blue Gill and Large Mouth Bass. I would guess that none of them have seen a fishing lure before. They bit on just about everything. I would be afraid to stick a toe in the water! The picture is of Sean with his first bass. OK, so he didn't really catch it but someday I will tell him he did.
We are ALL going to Japan this week to hopefully settle on an apartment. It should be interesting. This is Tracy's first time over and this is Sean's first time locked in an aluminum tube for 12 hours 30,000 feet over the Pacific Ocean. Warning to all travelers to Japan this week - you may want to consider rescheduling.
While in Japan we are spending one day looking at apartments and then one day meeting up with some friends and checking out Kobe.
We also had out first family portraits taken yesterday. We will get the proofs next week - I cant wait to see them. Sean did awesome, but was worn out by the end of the session.
Other than that, everything is fine.
Pat
No comments:
Post a Comment