Tuesday was a lot like Monday. We haven't left the resort yet, and things are so great here I don't know if we will. Tracy may head out on a shopping and sightseeing trip but I am OK with my cycle of pool / beach. We spend most of the day at the pool. We got up early and claimed one of the pool side cabanas.
We are trying to get Jackson to nap outside, and with some effort Tracy was successful. He didn't sleep very long due to the antics of his two year old brother.
The kids are very talented - already writing their names.
We haven't tried it yet, but there are several ocean side tents where you can have dinner. I took they picture because I thought it looked pretty cool. Maybe later this week.
We hired a nanny again a couple time during the day. We tried the spa in the early afternoon and then we went out to dinner Tuesday night. Another great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment