Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fuji-san July 10th

It is decided. On July 10th I am planning to climb Mt Fuji (Fuji-san)
with some other friends here in Japan. I need a good goal to get me back
in shape, and this seemed to be as good as any. Its also a great excuse
for me to buy some new gear.

We haven't decided the final plan yet, but we will probably hike up at
night and watch the sun rise from the summit. It can be as long as an 8
hour hike depending on where we choose to start from. Only one of the
group has ever climbed it before, the rest of us are greenhorns. Only
144 days to get ready.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Damn you Pat. I am jealous that I never got to do this! :)

Great pic by the way...

Pat said...

MK - we will save a spot for you.