Sean Patrick is sound asleep in his bed after eating a LOT of chocolate cake. I was a little concerned the sugar may hyper him up a bit. We will see if the sleep sticks.
It was a great day. Pat went to work late so we could have breakfast together. Sean Patrick laughed a good portion of the day. I made a cake and he was able to have his first large serving of sugar and Pat came home early from work.
Earlier in the week Pat sarcastically asked me, "what are we going to do on his birthday, shower him with attention?" Everyday is Sean Patrick day around here. After Sean went to bed Pat and I pulled out the photo album and checked out some pictures from a year ago. Pat filled me in a little on the parts where I was drugged. I also went back and read the blog. I must say that I look well-rested in those days prior to SP compared to now.
Sean added a new dimension to our lives and today was really about celebrating our year together as a family of three. One of the most enjoyable parts of this year has been watching Pat be a father. He truly delights in Sean and I feel so blessed to be married to this man.
No comments:
Post a Comment