Monday, January 28, 2008

Week in Review

The craziest, scariest, most joyous week of our lives is coming to an end. Pure joy are the words I would use to describe it. All of the sudden we are "those people".--those people who stare all day at their baby, blog about their baby, and are just overall annoying, acting like their child was the first one ever born on the planet. I mean really, we are disgusting with love around this place and I do not care one bit. It is sick.

Sean and I seem to get a lot of one on one time after midnight. He is not bound by the clock. I think my voice is dinner bell. I am starting to think he smells me because the minute I walk in a room he wakes up and wants to eat. I am probably delirious with lack of sleep and will pay for it soon.

Pat is a spectacular father. My love for him has grown even deeper this week. He is taking care of Sean and me without complaint. He lets me focus on Sean while he focuses on everything else. I am so grateful for this and unsure how people do it without this kind of support.

I just realized Sean is sleeping, mom is sleeping, and Pat is sleeping. Even Riley is sleeping. I need to go sleep.

Thanks for participating in our fun.

-tracy

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I have to say I am in love with your blog. I am so mad at myself for not doing the same thing. Having babies is one of the best experiences God has given us, and you guys have done a great job at capturing it for us all to enjoy with you. Not sure if that really long sentence made any sense, but all the same, I have really been blessed looking your pics and reading about your new love, baby Sean. Dang is he cute! :)

Way to be a good daddy Pat. There is nothing like a good Daddy!!

Love you guys and wish I could hold him. Can I just say (even though I KNOW you have heard this a ton) it is really gone in a flash. This excellent baby stage. Why do you think I have 4 :)

Rach

Anonymous said...

Hey guys.....Don't stop blogging...I love it! After not seeing you for so long I feel like we have already caught up! I am so happy for you both...Like Rach said....There is nothing like a hands-on daddy....Way to go!

Do you have any plans to come to Dallas any time soon....hopefully?!

We love you guys and look forward to hearing about Gays trip up there...I would love to see a pic. or two!! Hint , Hint!

Missi