Friday, January 25, 2008

Homecoming

We were released from the hospital today at around 11:30. We stopped and got some lunch and then came home. We are thrilled to be back at the house, but also pretty nervous. We took a lot of comfort in that little button you push and a nurse comes into the room. I haven’t figured out how to get one of those at the house yet. Tracy and Sean are doing great. Tracy has been unbelievable. She hasn’t slept much since Monday and is in a lot of pain, but her every thought is of Sean. She is going to be such a great Mom.

Riley has taken this whole thing better than expected, especially since her world has been turned upside down. She is very interested in Sean. She watches him and if we let her close enough she smells him. She is very curious about the new member of the pack. I think they will get along great.

I have to go to work for a short time tomorrow, other than that we don’t have much planned. Gaye is coming into town on Saturday and we are looking forward to seeing her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, You look AMAZING! I can't believe that you have been through all that you have in the last few days and you look like that!!! I would love to chat with you (in your spare time...hahaha). Email me if you can....missistovall@verizon.net.
Enjoy every second because they get big quick....I have a 10 year old??!!! OMG!!! Talk to you soon...Missi