Sunday, March 28, 2010

Home

Sadly we are home now. The trip home was uneventful. We flew back on a
red eye and got back into Japan at around 830 in the morning. I actually
liked the red eye, I think Tracy wasn't as big of a fan. I was in charge
of Sean, she had Jack. Sean and I went back to an empty row of seats and
he sprawled out and went to sleep. That means I got some sleep. I don't
thing Tracy was as lucky. It was a bit hairy at the airport since we had
both kids up until almost 1 AM. We did see Richard Branson at the
airport (I am 90% sure it was him) so that was cool.

At almost the exact time we got back to our apartment the UNI game was
on so I got to watch it. The outcome stunk, but it was a fun game to
watch.

Everyone has settled into their normal schedules quite nicely. By
Saturday night I think everyone was back on a normal sleep routine.

Sunday was just a normal day. We mostly hung out around the house.

Back to work tomorrow. We had a dream vacation and I am very grateful we
were able to take it. A highligt for me personally was how much time
(and fun) we had together as a family. I am completely amazed by our
kids and cant believe how lucky we are to have them. I am going to miss
them when I go back to work.

Now our thoughts turn to future travel......

No comments: