years! We have his "official" party on Saturday so I guess he gets to
have three days of birthday. He knows how to sing the "happy birthday"
song so we got to do a few of those before I came to work today.
Things continue to go well here. Sean is growing too fast for my liking,
but he is an absolute joy. Some recent developments with him:
* His crib no longer holds him - he climbs in and out at will. Its
actually funny to watch him do it. Kind of like a commando going over a
wall.
* He can open the doors in the house. This coupled with #1 makes
life very interesting. Today we were woken up at 5 AM with "momma,
momma" coming from the foot of our bed. Yes, they last couple days he
has decided to get up at 5 AM. We are also very careful now to lock the
front door. I have visions of him riding the elevator some day at 3 AM
if we are not careful.
* A few words we were hearing too much of was "no" and "mine".
Lately here he has a new word that I have been hearing a lot of - "yes"
(actually it is "yeth").His vocabulary is expanding every day.
Happy Birthday Big Man!
Pat
1 comment:
Unreal that he is 2. Happy birfday SP...
From the Kasdans
Post a Comment