Thursday, December 25, 2008

X-Mas Eve

We had a very good Christmas Eve. Unfortunately the Japanese don't really celebrate Christmas so it was just another regular workday for me (although I am taking Thursday and Friday off). It seems strange to have to take vacation for Christmas, but oh well.

I got home from work around 6:30 and Sean was in front of the TV dancing to a Mary Poppins song (funny video to be posted later). Tracy was making some of my favorite Holiday snacks. This is very difficult to do in Japan - we don't have a local Hy-Vee or Wegmans here. Tracy gets an A+ for making it feel like home.

We had a great dinner and for some reason Sean was particularly entertaining. Some days he is just en feugo.
We got in the mail as a gift some matching Christmas pajamas. We put them on and hung out a bit before Sean's bedtime.




After Sean went to bed we spent the rest of the night wrapping gifts and hanging out. It was not like being back home but I really enjoyed it. It is fun having Sean around this year.

No comments: