Sunday, November 16, 2008

Saturday Afternoon

We had a friend from New York in town the weekend. We took him around Kobe. On Saturday we went back to China Town for a nice "street meat" lunch then we went back down to Harborland to walk explore. It was a great day with temps in the 60's and the sun was shining. As you can tell Sean was really excited about the day:

There are lots of tour boats in the area - we have yet to try one. I think they just tool around the harbor. Some also offer dinner cruises. I liked this particular boat. The building you see in the background is a nice hotel right on the water.

There was a band setup along the water. They had a little portable generator powering the equipment. I would assume they were going to play until they ran out of gas! We sat and listened to the band for a while.

Sean was back awake and seemed to enjoy the music. There were also a lot of seagulls and pigeons around. He enjoyed watching them.

No comments: