Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ding Ding

Sean has become popular with the girls that work at the reception desk at our building. Its not uncommon for them to want to hold him when we walk by. The other day I was at the desk asking one of the girls directions to a store. On the counter there is a big bell that you use to get their attention when they are in the back office. While I was talking to the girl the bell was ringing and ringing. I looked over to see who the rude person was ringing it constantly and it turns out that Sean had reached over, grabbed it, and was having a jolly old time. (big grin on his face).

The next day I was down there again and the receptionist saw Sean, and moved the bell closer to him so he could play with it. She said that Sean-chan* maybe wil be a musician when he grows up.

* They call him Sean-chan. "Chan" is the honorific for children's name, instead of -san.

No comments: