Like some apologies, some expressions of gratitude should be done publicly...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Gaye Gaye,
We are so grateful for you help this week. Without your help I would not be so far along in the healing process. Pat would have not been able to go back to work so soon and life would be slightly more insane. Thank you for using your gifts and talents to enrich our lives. Thank you for being joyful and fun. Thank you for easing my mind about how I am doing as a mom. You are a very good mom and gaye gaye and obviously enjoy helping others. I know that in addition to helping me this week you help all of your children as they journey through life. I also know that it is a thankless job and that the rewards of a job well done will not be reaped until much later in life, if ever. Do not forget how valuable you are to Pat, Sean and I . Do not forget all that you offer to us and others.
I am thankful that Sean was able to spend the second week of his life with you. I love that he now recognizes your face and voice. It is a good start to a long relationship.
Love
Tracy, Pat, Sean and Riley
1 comment:
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/32891
way to go.
Post a Comment